Sunday, November 30, 2008

End of Movember

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who donated even a few dollars! All in all, you put together a whopping 285 bucks for the funding of mens cancer research!

And I got to grow a moustache.

All in all, I may have swindled those who donated. Here I get to increase my manliness by at least 3-4 times, while you are parted with your hard-earned dollars.

It's all for a good cause, and I'm going to donate $15 more just to round it up to a nice fat $300 cheque to the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Canada.

As promised, I will be posting pictures of the fully formed and unbelievably manly moustache as soon as I can convince someone to be a mo-tographer. Once the position is filled, mo-tographs will follow.

I will not be shaving this bad boy off until I get at least a few photos for you generous folks.

I think you still have time to donate a dollar or two more if you haven't. Just go here: https://www.movember.com/ca/donate/donate-details.php?action=sponsorlink&rego=2022056&country=ca and follow the dead easy instructions.

Thanks again to those that have donated!

- Nathan

No comments: